During the forth session of the four-part comprehensive Audit Staff training events, experienced in-charge staff can enhance their professional skillset and rounding out a comprehensive knowledge of financial auditing.
The senior auditor attending this event will finish their exposure to best practices on increasingly advanced audit topics. This event explores complex topics including revenue recognition, income taxes, estimates and fair value, financial reporting, and the auditor's report.
Focused on the in-charge senior auditor
You can master the tradecraft for your current position and prepare for future audit management challenges by understanding the contents of this training program:
- Engagement Management and Supervision
- Risk Assessment and Advanced Internal Control Considerations
- Auditing Revenue Recognition
- Auditing Deferred Income Taxes
- Auditing Estimates and Fair Value
- Using a Service Organization and the Use of a Specialist
- Overview of Financial Reporting
- Concluding the Audit - Reporting and Engagement Administration
Professionals who will benefit by attending are new in-charge and experienced audit staff with more than two to three years of audit experience.
Each attendee will receive 16 Auditing CPE Hours (YB). A certificate of completion will be provided.
Audit & Assurance: Staff Four - In-Person
The in-person sessions will be as follows:
Thursday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We can schedule private in-person events on your timetable for two or more attendees.