In-Person CPE Events in Dulles, Virginia
Corporate Compliance Seminars (CCS) is the source for continuing professional education (CPE) credits concerning internal auditing, internal controls and other topics in Northern Virginia. We will be offering in 2023 the following events each presentation week
• Auditing Cybersecurity Programs- 24 CPEs - $2,275 per attendee - Presented on Monday - Wednesday
• Becoming an Awesome New Auditor - 24 CPEs - $2,160 per attendee - Presented on Monday - Wednesday
• Being an Audit Leader - 24 CPEs - $2,160 per attendee - Presented on Monday - Wednesday
• Forensic And Investigative Accounting - 24 CPEs - $2,160 per attendee - Presented on Monday - Wednesday
• SSAE SOC Audits: Auditee - Auditor - Assessor Training - 24 CPEs - $2,275 per attendee - Presented on Monday - Wednesday
• Effective Use of the COSO Framework - 16 CPEs - $1,440 per attendee - Presented on Thursday - Friday
• ITGC Audit Planning Thru Reporting - 16 CPEs - $1,440 per attendee - Presented on Thursday - Friday
The presentations for the above events will be within the following weeks in 2023:
June 5-9, 2023
September 18-22, 2023
December 4-8, 2023
The events will be presented at the ECTC Dulles, 22685 Holiday Park Drive, Suite 60, Dulles, VA 20166 - 703-708-0808
The CPE training events in Dulles, Virginia hosted by CCS, are a comprehensive set of intensive internal audit training seminars designed for professionals looking to expand their knowledge and skills in the fields of internal audit, internal controls and compliance. These programs cover a wide range of topics including internal audit basic training, auditing cybersecurity programs, forensic accounting, and SSAE SOC, providing attendees with a well-rounded education in the latest best practices and techniques. The training also covers key concepts such as the COSO framework, ITGC, and the internal audit report format, and includes hands-on audit report writing training to help attendees learn how to write effective audit reports.
These programs are accredited by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) for continuing professional education (CPE) credit. They are recognized by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) as meeting their standards for internal auditors and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) as meeting their standards for external auditors.
The experienced instructors are knowledgeable of the latest auditing techniques, audit compliance, and the audit process, providing attendees with a thorough understanding of the field. These courses are ideal for external auditors, internal audit managers and internal auditors who are looking to stay up-to-date with the latest internal control and auditing standards, including PCAOB standards and IIA standards.
Overall, this internal audit training event provides attendees with a comprehensive education in the field of compliance. These education events cover all aspects of the audit process, from internal control to auditing and audit compliance. It is a valuable opportunity for professionals to gain the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their careers.