Enhancing Internal Auditing in the Insurance Industry
Join us for a comprehensive 12-hour CPE virtual event specifically tailored to empower insurance industry auditors and elevate their skill set.
This specialized program is designed to equip with a deep understanding of the fundamental concepts and principles that drive the practice of internal auditing in the insurance sector.
During this event, attendees will delve into the key elements underlying audit planning, performance, reporting, and follow-up in the insurance industry. It is particularly beneficial for auditors who are new to this dynamic sector and experienced auditors that have not received formal training or require a “refresher”.
Critical tools and techniques will be explored in the following areas to bolster the capabilities of insurance industry auditors:
- Comprehensive understanding of statutory accounting and the underlying insurance regulations.
- Effective communication of internal audit findings for maximum impact.
- Risk-based internal audit planning and execution methodologies.
- Advanced audit fieldwork strategies and interviewing techniques.
- Enhancing audit issue identification and ensuring superior audit fieldwork workpaper quality.
- Navigating corporate cultural change to facilitate successful audits.
By participating in this event, each attendee will earn 12 CPE Hours in auditiing (YB) and receive a certificate of completion to validate their professional development.
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your auditing skills and make a meaningful impact within the insurance industry, stakeholders and regulators. Register today to secure your spot in this invaluable virtual event.
Internal Auditing in the Insurance Industry
Offered on Wednesday-Thursday once every six weeks in two six hour sessions for 12 CPE credits.
The sessions will run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Time Zone. There will be a lunch break from 12:00 noon to 12:30 p.m. each day.
We can schedule private events on your timetable for two or more attendees.