Corporate Compliance Seminars - Left Menu, General Pages
Testimonials - Attendee Comments
- “The best seminar I ever attended! The real-life stories combined with the material made for an informative and entertaining day. Great job!”
- "I hope you know how much I thoroughly enjoyed your workshop. You made everything alive with your real life experience and it was a truly enjoyable experience. I do hope I will have the opportunity to attend some of your other workshops relevant to work so please do keep me posted."
- "Thank you for the seminar yesterday. I found it incredibly informative and intend on attending more classes in the future."
- "Great class, and very much enjoyed the stories you interwove into the materials! Food was excellent too..."
- "...found both days educational and entertaining, which is hard to do with an accounting seminar."
- "The approach to audit interviews will pay off."
- "The ideas on how to go about continuous auditing and monitoring for my company were great!"
- "I learned the concepts I can use to evaluate the current audit process."
- "The seminar presented ideas on how to rework our audit reports."
- "Last year, my colleague and I attended the COSO Compliance Academy in March in California. We are responsible for SOX and COSO at our company and have been doing it for the last ten years but needed some up-to-date education on what we may be missing or opportunities for change to better support our SOX/COSO work. We thought it was one of the best seminars we attended (we were the only two in attendance which allowed us to focus on our needs and we learned a lot!!!)."
- "The Audit Team liked the content and how it was presented!!!"
- "I learned how to perforn audits effectively."
- "I liked the examples of using COSO 2013."
- "The small class and personal application of the teaching material."
- "The interation with the instructor was great!!"
- "I learned how to work with the external auditors."
- I am already using your "SPIN Selling". It's easier than I thought. VP over Customer Service is actually more than eager to cooperate.
- "Very informative training seminar"
- "The item I liked best was how everything was tied together & brought into perspective."
- "John went beyond the basics to really explain with many examples."
- "I liked the real life examples and practical explanations."
- "I liked the discussions of what to document!!"
- "Thanks John for providing the training to the directors. It was well received! We will keep you in mind for other training as it comes up."
- "The COSO 2013 examples illustrated the points. I also liked the visual diagrams."
- “The instructors’ energy and enthusiasm really came through”.
- “Very good presentation on SOX. It would be great for Boards of Directors, Audit Committees and members of senior management.”
- “Outstanding job! This class will be a big help to our SOX compliance. I am glad we came.”
- “I am the only one at my company assigned to internal controls and auditing. I did not know where to start and what to do. Now I have a solid understanding.”
- “Excellent presentation. Found information most helpful.”
- “The instructors took a dull subject and made it interesting.”
- “John it was a pleasure learning the principles of Audit 101 and report writing from you. We have incorporated many of the principles you taught into our program. Thank you for the professional training and sense of humor. Keep us posted on your training calendar, we will probably have more people needing to be trained.”
- Clarity of materials and plain language
- My knowledge was "hit and miss" and had been gathered piece meal style. You put an orderly format to all the different pieces of the IT audit process so that it made sense. I realized I understood IT auditing better than I thought. You arranged your presentation so that at the end, the slides would give us a big picture in bites that we could absorb.
- Thanks John, by far the best training I have ever had, and I am old.
- “The team approach to teaching this course made it interesting and refreshing.”
- “The presenters were great!”
- “Mr. Blackshire and Mr. Marshall were great—interesting seminar with great presentation---very practical application of theory.”
- “The seminar was very dynamic!”
- “The instructor is a wealth of information.”
- “Loved the small group and the interaction.”
- “The seminar presented the concepts and the Best Practices.”
Corporate Compliance Seminars - Right Menu, General Pages