Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
Training on the best practices for establishing and sustaining compliance for any organization with the FCPA. This one-half day CPE seminar includes sustaining compliance and the latest guidance.
This one-half day summary designed for C-level executives, finance managers, attorneys, CPAs, auditors and business unit management. Learn how organizations can create and sustain control over Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) issues. Your goal may be to comply with the FCPA or to sustain your internal controls as a "Best Practice". Improve your situation by having a comprehensive set of internal controls address corruption issues within your foreign operations!
The retail cost of this CPE seminar is $345.00 per attendee.
To reserve your space, click on the "SIGN-UP NOW!" link in the right margin, complete the registration form, and use the corresponding "Submit Registration Form and Move to Payment Options Page" button for filing the registration and moving to the payment page.
Each attendee will receive 4 Auditing Hours CPE (YB).
Upcoming Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Seminars:
||This Seminars is presented when requested
Refer to our Seminar Cities Index for a list of our seminar locations. The individual city
pages provide a listing of topics being presented. Our Seminar Cities by Week provides a
guide to the locations during a calendar week.
top of page
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents two families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
The internal control seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- Non-accelerated filers who may just be getting their documentation underway for Section 404 compliance,
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their Section 404 compliance,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand SOX Section 404,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
The internal audit seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for education concerning current audit issues,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with internal and external auditing.
Experts Providing CPE Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars has been created by experts who enjoy providing CPE classroom training, workshops and consulting on internal controls, internal auditing and accounting related subjects. We have focused on SOX, COSO, PCAOB, COBIT, GRC, IFRS, AICPA, GAO and IIA Standards.
Our programs are CPE for professionals with CPA, CGA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CMA and CA designations.
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents CPE to auditors, compliance and IT professionals, Boards of Directors and Audit Committees. We examine the details of risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance, Model Audit Rule compliance, auditing, internal controls, IT security and compliance, and fraud prevention and detection.
Corporate Compliance Seminars allows the attendee to earn Official NASBA CPE credit.
Our seminars focus on the details of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) Internal Control Frameworks, ISACA's Control Objectives over Information Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Open Compliance & Ethics Group's (OCEG) Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) methodology, PCAOB's Auditing Standard 5 (AS5), AICPA auditing standards and the future conversion from GAAP to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our seminars provide CPE for the CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, auditors and others with effective and engaging training.